Wednesday, March 16, 2011

To All People Who Have Commented on this Blog

I owe all of you a big apology. I didn't realize that I needed to tell Blogger to notify me when people commented. I have thought all this time that I wasn't getting any comments! I see them now, and I am so grateful to those of you who have been thoughtful enough to leave comments. I now have changed the setting, so I will know when you comment and I will reply.

Moving from Wordpress to Blogger was a decision that I was sort of forced into after the hackers got me on Wordpress. But I'm finding that I have a lot less control on Blogger and it's difficult to get used to. I'm trying to have a better attitude about it, though :)

So, please don't stop commenting just because I was dense and didn't realize all the nice things you all have said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment