Saturday, June 11, 2011

Please Read This --To My Subscribers

There is no way for me to know who all subscribes through RSS feed to my blog. I need to let you know that I'm changing blogs, but have no way to contact each of you other than posting here.

I have moved my blog back to http://creativeclown.com. But there is a glitch somewhere, and I can't find it, so I can't just automatically switch all of you subscribers over there. I'm truly sorry for this inconvenience.

I am going to have to delete this blog, it appears, in order to allow people to subscribe to my new blog. So I wanted to let you know that if I disappear, you can find me at Creative Clown, and you can re-subscribe there.

Again, I'm sorry. Technology is wonderful but sometimes it causes unwanted problems.

Thanks for following me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment