Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I need art time!!!


I've been working on rebuilding my website for several days now. I actually like doing web design work, but it is tiring. I haven't taken much time away for art, so I need to do that soon.

I've been trying to remember to take a photo a day for a challenge, but I've only remembered twice. Here is the one that I have taken the time to resize.















I am getting used to blogger. I've used wordpress for years so it's different but I'm liking it so far.

I think I have transfered the RSS feed to this blog. If you subscribe already and are not getting the posts, then please go ahead and subscribe here. If you have trouble please let me know.

I dont' even know if anyone is reading this. Wordpress doesn't give me a list of the people who subscribe, so there was no way for me to notify my readers about the crash, and subsequent move. Blogger gives me a list of subscribers, so hopefully that will help in the future. But I'm really hoping there are no more hacks or crashes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment