Friday, February 18, 2011

Art Journal Love Week


Connie is hosting Art Journal Love this week at Dirty Footprints Studio. I wanted to play along, so here's my page. It wasn't hard for me to do a page on love since I'm practically still a newlywed. I'm keenly aware and grateful for the love I have. And that's just the romantic love! I am surrounded by people who love me and I'm so very blessed!!



Sorry I haven't posted a journal prompt this week. Hopefully I'll get it posted by tomorrow!

And in other news.... my bestie art pal, Kristina, is coming to see me in a little over a week!!! I haven't seen her in over 2 years so I'm so very excited. So look for some posts about art adventures in the coming weeks. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh...beautiful!! Good luck in the contest (don't you just love love in all those lovely forms?!) ;)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I also like the recent journal pages post a lot.

    ReplyDelete